I went to Woolwich today for the first time since a soldier was hacked to death there by two terrorists in the name of Allah. it’s not far from me, only over a few hills but still a world away. a lot of police about, expecting fascists, anti-fascists and other racial tension, but it was quiet and there was a bouncy castle in the town square.
the sea of flowers and hundreds of personal notes, especially from children are overwhelming. the little boy who left his toy soldier touched me the most.
- galaxy-grunge likes this
- pissupinabrewery reblogged this from cunty
- pissupinabrewery likes this
- therightphoenix likes this
- fiverandombluegiraffes likes this
- the-forsaken likes this
- dreammason likes this
- dearbluntcunt reblogged this from cunty
- ohhhcatherine likes this
- iamandyjay likes this
- cognitariat reblogged this from cunty
- heystoney reblogged this from cunty
- bey0urownanchor reblogged this from cunty
- cunty posted this